Monday, April 20, 2009

20 April 2009 @ 21:10

Dear all ever seriously thought of life b4 i found this quote about life from my friend...


Questioning "Whats life about?" - a question I still do ask myself till today...

Whats life about?
Its a question I always ask myself...
As I close my eyes,
I see this long winding road,
Its never ending,
It never stops.

Life.
Is it all about choices?
"Which path should I take?
Where does it lead to?"
Its never ending,
It never stops.

Standing among the crowd,
feeling all alone,
I'm just another stranger,
Another face to remember,
Another name to remember by,
I'm just another.

The sun rises everyday,
It never stops,
It never fails.
The waves rush to shore,
It never stops, it never fails.

Babies are born everyday,
Children's laughter could be heard everywhere.
People die everyday.

Still, wld we see light at the end of this winding road?
As we pass by life, with a blink of an eye.

Memories are what we live on,
Tomorrows what we live for.
Still, I don't get what we're living for.

Maybe at the end of this winding road,
Its just pitch black...
So very black...


*All copyrights belongs to Jennifer*
Thank You

No comments: